Palliative Manitoba is now accepting abstracts! Abstracts submitted must fit the theme “Changing the Conversation”. We are looking for presentations that focus on: delivery of a palliative care approach in various settings; what good palliative care looks like early in the illness trajectory; what good end-of-life care looks like when someone is actively dying; the role of specialists in palliative care; and palliative care misconceptions.
- Advance the knowledge and skills of individuals working in the field of palliative care
- Advance the delivery of palliative care by advocating for increased awareness, navigation of systems, and utilization of available services
- Provide a networking opportunity for people interested in the field of palliative care
- Provide an opportunity for informal caregivers to learn more about palliative care
- Presenter Information including name, credentials, institutional affiliation, 75-word biography and contact information
- 3 Learning Objectives
- 75-word Descriptor
- 300-word Abstract
- Target Audience: Health Care Providers, Volunteers, Informal Caregivers, Other
- Level of Information: Introductory, Intermediate, or Advanced
- Disclosure of Financial Assistance or Conflict of Interest
- Preferred Time Allotment: 60-minute presentation or 120 minute workshop
Registration for the day of the presentation is provided to one presenter of each presentation, all other presenters must pay for conference registration. No honorarium will be paid.
ABSTRACT DUE DATE: FEBRUARY 16TH, 2024
Submit your Abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org