Board Member Recruitment
We are searching for individuals who may be interested in volunteering on our board of directors.
The Palliative Manitoba Board is responsible for the governance of the organization.
Specifically, the Board is responsible for:
- Working with the Executive Director to develop a strategic plan for the organization
- Overseeing the Executive Director, including hiring, termination, performance evaluations and overall suitability for the management of the organization
- Ensuring that the organization is carrying out its mission
- Monitoring the organization’s financial health
- Providing professional assistance as required by the organization determined by Board decision, or Executive Director request
We are in need of board members who have the following experience: Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Employment Law; though all applications will be considered.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact:
204-889-8525 ext. 222
Expressions of interest will be accepted until February 28th, 2022.