27th Annual Provincial Palliative Care Conference
Keep it Simple
This year’s conference will take place September 13 & 14, 2018 at the Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Centre Winnipeg, Manitoba.
This year’s conference theme is, Keep it Simple . Description to follow.
Conference details, including schedule, sessions, registration form and hotel information will follow shortly.
About the Conference
Palliative Manitoba hosts an Annual Provincial Palliative Care Conference each September. It’s one of the largest palliative care conferences in Canada with over 400 delegates from medical professions to the general public; this accredited conference attracts a high calibre of speakers and offers attendees a rich syllabus of presentations and workshops covering many aspects of hospice palliative care.
During and following the conference, delegates will:
- acquire new knowledge and skills in the field of palliative care.
- improve their ability to deliver palliative care.
- build and develop relationships with palliative care practitioners.
- discuss challenging end-of-life issues and questions.
- evaluate the integration of palliative care throughout the health care system to meet end-of-life needs of individuals and families.
Continuing Education Credits:
There are many educational opportunities offered at the conference, which are pending certification by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Manitoba office for up to 9.00 Group Learning Credits and designation as an accredited learning activity by the College of Pharmacists of Manitoba for Pharmacists in Manitoba for up to 9.00 CEU.